Skip to Main Content
Virtual Library Card
- Sign in to the library catalog on the top right.
- Search for the book.
- When the option to Request the item from another institution appears, select Submit and the request will be placed.
- An email will be sent when the item is available to be picked up at the circulation desk.
- When the request is on the hold shelf ready to be picked up it will also be listed under Requests in the Menu section.
- You can check the status of your request by signing into your Primo Account, and selecting Requests.
- When the book is picked up and checked out the book will be listed in your account under Loans.
- Due dates can be found next to the Book in the Loan section.
Update Your Personal Details
- Log into your Library Card on the top right.
- Select heading that says Personal Details.
- Click Edit Details
- Make the changes and select Save Changes at the top.
- When the changes have been saved a box will say Details saved successfully.