Statuses Found on your ILLiad Account
- Awaiting Copyright Clearance: The requested article has to be reviewed for copyright.
- Awaiting Staff ISSN Identification: The ILL Staff needs to process the request before it can be sent to a lending library.
- Canceled by Customer: The request was canceled by the patron.
- Canceled by ILL Staff: ILL staff canceled the request. An email will be sent to the patron notifying them of the reason for the cancelation.
- Delivered to Web: The requested material (article/book chapter) was delivered to the patron's ILLiad account. The item can be found in the Electronically Delivered Articles section. Articles/Book chapters are held for 30 days, please save the item if you wish to keep it longer than 30 days.
- Denied Renewal Processing: The lending library will not allow the item to be renewed. The customer must return the item as soon as possible.
- Item Checked In: The requested item has been returned to the circulation desk and checked in, to be returned to the lending library.
- Item Checked Out to Customer: The requested item has been picked up by the patron.
- Item Recalled: The lending library recalled the material and the patron must return the item as soon as possible.
- Item Returned: The requested item has been sent back to the lending library.
- Request Finished: The request was completed and the item returned to the lender.
- Request in Processing: ILL staff are processing the request.
- Request Sent: The request has been sent to lenders. We are waiting for a response from the lending libraries.
- Submitted by Customer: A patron submitted a request and it is awaiting processing by ILL staff.
If you have any questions about your ILL request on your account, please contact the email@example.com.