Skip to main content
Request a Book from Another SUNY Library via OW Library Cataloig
- Sign into Primo (Library Catalog).
- Search for the book.
- When the option to Request the item from another institution appears.
- Select Submit and the request will be placed.
- An email will be sent when the item is available to be picked up at the circulation desk.
- When the request is on the hold shelf ready to be picked up it will also be listed under Requests in the Menu section of your virtual library card.
- You can check the status of your request by signing into your Virtual Library Card Account, and selecting Requests.
- When the book is picked up and checked out the book will be listed in your account under Loans.
- Due dates can be found next to the Book in the Loan section.
SUNY Old Westbury Library, Old Westbury, NY 11658