Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SUNY Old Westbury Library, Old Westbury, NY 11658
Student Life Committee Mission Statement
The purpose of the Student Life Committee is to advocate and actively engage with the issues and needs of the student body. We focus on an array of various issues, ranging from improving student rights to pursuing student interests. The committee provides opportunities and creates a forum for students’ needs. By working toward our goals, members of the Student Life Committee will have the opportunity to help reshape the student experience here at Old Westbury in a positive way.
SLC Meetings (Dates/Locations)
Past SLC Meetings this Academic Year (2017/2018):
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018: SLC Meeting at 2:40 PM in NAB1046a
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017: SLC Meeting at 2:40 PM in the NAB3048 (P.E.L. Conference Room)
- Thursday, November 9, 2017: SLC Meeting at 2:40 PM in the NAB3048 (P.E.L. Conference Room)
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017: SLC Meeting at 2:40 PM in the NAB3048 (P.E.L. Conference Room)
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017: SLC Meeting at 2:40 PM in the NAB3048 (P.E.L. Conference Room)
Shuttle Improvement Committee
Bill Kimmins - Follow up to our meeting 12/1
NEW BUS ARRIVES
January 20, 2016
William Kimmins emailed the Student Life Committee to announce that the new bus has been delivered to the SUNY Old Westbury College campus.